Chiltern Cross Country League
Annual General Meeting
Luton Athletic Club Stockwood Park, Farley Hill, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 5EH – 13th September 2018 at 7.30pm
2. Minutes of the 2017 AGM
3. Matters arising from Minutes of 2017 not on this agenda.
4. Chairman’s Report
5. Secretary’s Report on last season.
6. Treasurer’s Report
7. Election of Officers: Chairman (currently Bill O’Connor - Queens Park Harriers)
Secretary (currently Kerry Cooper - Redway Runners)
Treasurer (Currently Richard Inchley – Leighton Buzzard AC)
Results Secretary (currently Mick Bromilow – Milton Keynes AC)
8. Sponsorship – Currently Results Base Ltd and Runners Retreat, both are willing to continue.
11. Proposal from the Committee that the recommended race distances for U 15 Girls and U15 Boys be the same at approximately 4000m. (currently 3500m to 4000m and 4000m to 4500m respectively)
12. For discussion – “For the next two seasons three Clubs be promoted to Division 1 and two Clubs relegated to Division 2. Written comments will be considered in the discussion. Any vote taken at the AGM will be binding.
13. Changes to member Clubs for 2018/19 season
14. Proposed dates and venues 2018/19:
October 13th – Oxford
November 10th – Teardrop Lakes Milton Keynes (incorporating British Cross Challenge)
December 1st – Luton
January 12th – Keysoe near Bedford
February 9th – Campbell Park Milton Keynes
15. Any other business at the Chairman’s discretion.